Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Please be patient :)

Friends, please bear with me while I recuperate.  In the last month, I have had one sinus infection, followed by a week's vacation in snowy Ohio with my love and my best friends, followed immediately by what I believe to be another sinus infection if the bloody mucus coming up is any indication (my apologies if you were eating as you read that).

That being said, I have also been somewhat of a slacker because my mom sent me Orson Scott Card's Seventh Son and I absolutely had to drop everything and read it.  I found my Pap's signature in the back of the book, which I had never seen before, or at least never registered if I did see it because I was so young when he died.  It made me feel connected to him to read a book I know that he liked.

I will be doing the post for The Dogs of Babel soon, but I need some time to settle back in and to feel better, too. 

The good news is that a lot  (A LOT) of people have told me that they have not been able to follow along the blog because I go too fast (sorry!) but now you have lots of time to catch up if there's a book you wanted to read but didn't think you had time!  Yay!

I'm working on reading Lord of the Flies now.  I'm trying not to take as many notes.  That's been my struggle from day one and most of the reason that I have not completed the post on TDOB... I did begin it, but having notes on every single page is a little unsettling when you have to write a post about it. 

Love you all.  Hope you are all reading happily!

0 comments:

Post a Comment