Friday, September 20, 2013

The winner of the third book vote is...

I asked for your votes and I got them!  Some were via Facebook and it has been pointed out to me that not everyone can post a comment on this blog.  I've got to fix that issue, so if anyone has any ideas on how, let me know! 

Anyway, the third book we'll be discussing will be The Day I Ate Whatever I Wanted by Elizabeth Berg.  This should be interesting!  It's a book of short stories, so I may break it down into a few posts so it is easier to follow and discuss.  I'm warning you, readers, I'm not usually a short-stories kind of girl, but perhaps your support will spur me on! 

The post for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time should go up soon... this weekend?  Perhaps.  And so you can feel free to discuss that unique novel.

If you have not posted any discussion on Peter Pan and you wish to be heard, please feel free to post!  I really enjoy reading what you say and, if I haven't mentioned, it is one of my very, very, very favorites!  When I learned of several of you actually reading it for the first time, my heart just sang and swelled with pride.  It's a story familiar to just about everyone, but boy is the book worth the read, you know?

Thanks for reading, thanks for sharing.  You guys are freaking great.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment